Position: OT Cybersecurity Network Engineer
PENGCORP CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM
The company is seeking a highly-motivated detailed oriented individual who is able to work as an Operations Technology (OT) & Cybersecurity Engineer with experience working within industrial information technology infrastructures, designing, optimizing, implementing and delivering projects.
The ideal champion must be a professional engineer registered with APEGA or in the process of acquiring certification that is able to work in a high pace environment where performance is measured by the overall success of the company, and must possess a strong educational background combined with professional experience.
- Industrial infrastructure solutions design and implementation
- Industrial networks segmentation, hardening and monitoring.
- Industrial Infrastructure Audits and QA/QC
- Data traffic patterns design and encryption ensuring high availability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Vulnerability assessments and remediation.
- ISA & NERC CIP Cyber Security Standards
- SCADA, Historians and Control Systems (Honeywell, Cygnet, Citect, Telvent, OSIsoft PI)
- Automation systems integration
- Project Management
- Network Technologies (Cisco, HP, Juniper)
- Network security and firewalls (Cisco, Juniper, F5).
- Wired Networks (Copper and Fiber Optic)
- Wireless Networks (Cisco, Motorola, Cambium, 3D-P, Alvarion)
- RF Technologies, Antennas, and Transmission lines.
- Transport Technologies (FR, ATM, MPLS, xDSL).
- Storage Technologies (Dell, NetApp)
- Server Infrastructure management (HP, DELL, IBM).
- Server OS (Microsoft Windows, Linux, Novell)
- Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V & Citrix).
- Antivirus management (Symantec, McAfee, Kaspersky, Bitdefender).
- Automation Infrastructure support (Tier 1, 2, & 3).
- Backup and Recovery (Acronis, NetBackup, ShadowProtect)
- Remote monitoring and management systems (SolarWinds, PRTG, Nimsoft).
Bachelor of Science/Applied Science/ Engineering in Systems / Software Development / Industrial Automation / IT / Telecommunications / Electronics
A great place to work and advance your career, with a competitive salary and benefits package. Enjoy a flexible work schedule with minimum supervision and the opportunity to be part of a driven and motivated team that is the leader in the optimization of industrial technology.