Position: OSIsoft PI System Administrator & Consultant
PENGCORP CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM
The company is seeking a highly motivated individual that is able to apply technical knowledge and project management skills to help lead a competitive growing company to a new level of success and guide it towards a new age of advanced technology. The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating the successful implementation and operations of new systems within the industrial automation space. You also offer a broad background in team development and leadership, and are equipped with the ability to provide other team members with the training, guidance, and motivation to achieve individual and company goals.
You are a powerful facilitator and implementer who conceives and drives projects to timely completion under budget. You have earned the reputation for resolving challenges that have eluded others, and are constantly searching for opportunities that improve overall company productivity. In addition, you are equally comfortable in a boardroom setting expressing facts and opinions with all levels of executives.
Duties will include the design, procurement, implementation and support of customer PI Systems hosted in our data center and locally on-site. You will use all PI-System components, associated inbound and outbound interfaces, and their interaction with 3rd party business and control systems. The position will require extensive communication with our customers.
OSIsoft PI-System Consulting and Support
- Installation / configuration / monitoring of PI-System servers, interfaces & user tools
- Planning, upgrading, implementing and supporting OSI PI server, interface, client software & tools (Process Book, Data Link)
- PI-System tag creation / monitoring / maintenance
- Monitoring / maintenance of PI-System security & deployment of patches
- PI-System performance optimization, monitoring system health (CPU, RAM, HD space)
- Documenting procedures and best practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ employment in applications / software support.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as system administrator of OSIsoft PI-System.
- PI System Infrastructure Specialist Certification
- Good technical knowledge of networks and related hardware and software.
- Good technical knowledge of network security.
- Good technical knowledge of TCP/IP protocol.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Windows system administration (Server 2008 / 2003 / 2000)
- Ability and willingness to travel on an occasional basis.
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member, but can also work alone, unsupervised.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly.
- Passion for quality and excellence.
- Enjoys customer interaction.
A great place to work and advance your career, with a competitive salary and benefit package. Enjoy a flexible work schedule with minimum supervision and the opportunity to be part of a driven and motivated team that is penetrating a lucrative market.